TMB is one of the leading producers of concrete elements in the baltic sea region.
Company is engaged in the production and assembly of concrete elements, with subsidiaries in Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Sweden. Annual revenue of TMB reached to 124 million EUR in 2017. TMB has a production capacity of ca 200,000 m3 concrete elements per year. TMB employs about 500 people.
|We have a long time experience in designing, producing and assembling of concrete elements|
|We offer complete solutions according to customers’ request|
|We aim to minimize the environmental impact of our processes|
|High production capacities guarantee on-time deliveries. We constantly invest in expanding our production capacities|
|We are continuously improving our products and services and use the best available technologies|
The mission of TMB is to produce and assemble concrete elements being valued partner in construction market and highly rated employer in labour market.
Trusting our workers, clients and partners: only this way we can create efficient co-operation for achieving goals targeted.
Your work is done intently with dedication to achieve targeted goals of the company.
We evaluate education, skills and experiences but also willingness to study and develop.
We are ready to co-operate, appreciate clients/partners expectations and requirements and are guided from the principle: our clients’ and partners’ success is also our success.
We are open-minded and ready to share our skills and knowledge to our colleges, our operations and business is clear and visible to our clients, competitors and public at large.
Work safety is an overall priority of the company. Our target is to avoid accidents at work as well as technical accidents and to ensure best working environment possible. Work safety monitoring and reporting is an important issue of the company’s management.
- AS TMB – TOP100 of Estonian companies 2018 of financial newspaper Äripäev – the 1st place.
- AS TMB – Estonian financial newspaper Äripäev’s Most successful Tartu County companies’ TOP 2018 – the 1st place.
- AS TMB – the 1st place in ranking of Estonian financial newspaper Äripäev’s Most successful construction material producers TOP 2018.
- AS TMB – Top Estonian Enterprises 2017 – the 4th place in the ranking of large enterprises as well as industrial and energy enterprises.
AS TMB – the 1st place in ranking of Estonian financial newspaper Äripäev’s Most successful construction material producers TOP 2017.
- OÜ TMB Element – The Concrete Building of the Year Award 2016 in Estonia – the Estonian National Museum, category of Best Concrete Elements.
Betonimestarit OY – The Concrete Building of the Year Award 2016 in Finland – apartment building Oy Helsingin Viuhka, for the quality of the concrete products.
- OÜ TMB Element – Estonian financial newspaper Äripäev’s Most successful Tartu County companies’ TOP 2015 – 4th place.
OÜ TMB Element – Acknowledgement by the City of Tartu in 2015 – the best company in category of export growth.
Number of employees
Turnover of TMB Group Companies in 2017
Founding of the company
Collapse of state owned company
Privatisation of the company
Merko, Skanska and YIT are acquiring the company
Starting operations in subsidiary in Latvia – SIA TMB Elements
Starting operation of ready mix plant OÜ TM Betoon in Tartu County
Starting export to Scandinavia and Finland
New brand TMB
Management buyout of the shares
Restructuring of the company
Enlargement of Latvian subsidiary: new production hall of wall elements
Acquisition of the shares of BM group companies in Finland